HDMI to USB 2.0 Portable Capture Card
Regular price $25.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
This USB 2.0 capture card can capture HDMI video and HDMI audio at the same time, and can transmit audio and video signals to a computer or smartphone for preview and storage. Suitable for high-definition acquisition, teaching recording, medical imaging, etc.
- Support 8/10/12 bit color depth;
- When using standard AWG26 cable, the input transmission distance is up to 15 meters (1080P and below resolution);
- Support most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc .;
- Support Windows, Android and MacOS;
- Comply with USB video UVC specifications;
- Conforms to USB audio UAC specifications;
- No external power supply is required, so it is compact and easy to carry.
- HDMI Input Resolution: 4K / 1440P / 1080P / 1080i / 720P / 480P / 1280x1024 / 1280x960 / 1024x768 / 800x600 / 640x480
- Output Resolutions: 640x480 / 720x480 / 720x576 / 800x600 / 1024x768 / 1280x720 / 1280x960 / 1280x1024 / 1366x768 / 1360x768 / 1440x900 / 1400x900 / 1680x1050 / 1920x1080
- Output Frame Rate: 25/29.97/30
- Video Input Format: 8 / 10 / 12-bit Deep Color
- Video Output Mode: YUV / JPEG
- Support Audio Format: L-PCM
- Support AWG26 HDMI Standard Cable: input ≤15 meters, AWG26 HDMI standard cable.
- Maximum Working Current: 0.4A / 5VDC
- Operating temperature range: (-10 to + 55 ℃)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 64×28×13 (mm)
- Weight: 21.4g
- 1 x USB 2.0 Capture Card