15cm Right Angle Guitar Effects Instrument Pedal Patch Cable Mono
Regular price $8.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The patch cables are designed to interconnect electric guitar pedal effects.
Right-angle plugs allow close spacing of pedal effects on pedalboards.
The right angle plug design also makes 3 pack or 6 pack an ideal fit for assembling a pedalboard to your exact
They feature ultra low capacitance which lends to a pure signal transparency.
The patch cables utilize ultra-pure, oxygen-free metal conductors for low capacitance and pure tone.
With a single-molded strain relief plug these cables also provide added durability and reliability.
A 90% spiral shielding also helps to eliminate virtually all handling noise.
1. Two big core audio plug, molded plugs offer protection and strain relief.
2. Right Angle 1/4-inch plugs are perfect for pedalboards.
3. Shielding provides noise rejection for quiet operation.
4. In=Out Technology: Low capacitance for pure signal transparency.
5. Solid and durable, good connection cable transmits high fidelity signal to the equipment.
6. Standard audio connector, solid outside casting, gold or silver plating connecting point.
7. Used for audio signal transmission of microphone, amplifier, mixing console and other equipment
8. Length: 15 cm,according to your choice
9. Plug Diameter: 1/4-inch/ 6.35mm
10. shielded multiconductor cable
11. material quality: Oxygen-Free Metal Wire PVC 22AWG： (30/0.12BC+1.6PVC)*1C+AL+BC(64*0.10/OFC） OD6.0
12. Outer diameter: OD4.0*2(mm)
13.The main purposes: Audio, musical instruments, engineering and various kinds of information transmission
14. Products Certification: FCC, CE, CQ
1 Pcs * Guitar Patch Cable (15cm)