3.1 USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter 4K Cable (KS49) Converter For Macbook Chrome Book
Regular price $10.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
This USB3.1 Type-C to HDMI Adapter provides high throughput using the USB 3.1 bus and supports monitors with high resolution and high refresh rate. The USB3.1 Type-C Adapter allows you to connect your desktop PC or laptop’s USB port to an extra monitor or TV.
- Standard USB3.1 Type-C
- Supports USB3.1 input and HDMI output
- Flexible USB Type-C Switching Support for USB 5G and DisplayPort 1.2 Alt mode
- Supports per lane data rates of 5.4 Gbps (HBR2), 2.7 Gbps (HBR) and 1.62 Gbps (RBR)
- Supports multiple colour formats: RGB 6/8/10/12-bit per component (bpc) and YCbCr4:4:4,YCbCr4:2:2,8/10/12bpc
- Supports HDMI 1.4 and former versions and audio
- Supports resolution up to 3840×2600
60Hz (mirror mode) in DP1.1 (or 1.2) in SST mode.</span></li><li><span>Supports bus-powered and self-powered operation</span></li><li><span><span>Support the computer operating system: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 (32/64 bit) / windows</span><span> 8 (32/64 bit) / Win 10 (32/64 bit)</span></span></li><li><span>Supports resolutions as follows:4Kx2K,24Hz、25Hz、30Hz; 1080P,@24Hz、50Hz、60Hz; 720P、480P、576i、480i,@50Hz and 60Hz
- Supported display functions: 1. Mirror 2. Primary 3. Extended 4. Rotate
- Synchronous output audio and video to the HDTV, projector, slide projector HD devices and very easy to operate
- Length: 14cm
- Note: Device must support “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” (Alt Mode) via USB-C, not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode. Some USB-C smartphones or tablets may not work with this adapter.